- www.indiquehair.com Shop Online using promo code COIL1415
- Call Us Place your order by calling Customer Care at (877) 556-4247
- Visit Any of Our Boutiques Drop by to get the full Indique Experience
Always wanted to wear a red lip but never knew how to pull it off? Follow these simple tricks to help you rock glamorous red lips this New Years.
Your lips should already have foundation or powder on, this will help prolong the lipstick and make it last throughout the night.
1. Use a dull point lip liner in a shade that matches your lipstick.
2. Draw the desired lip—lips are over-drawn to give the appearance of fullness (if you already have full lips, you do not need to worry about this step).
3. You want to fill in the lips with the lip liner.
4. Apply the lipstick and cover entirely (you can use a brush to make it easier).
5. Carefully clean any smudges with foundation and a qtip.
6. Added Tip—sweep a light colored white or cream matte eye shadow around the bottom lip and blend, this will really make the lips POP!
We’re excited to offer our award-winning hair and impeccable client service in the great city of Philadelphia!
Stay tuned for photos, videos and more details about this exciting new location!
We love Sessilee Lopez’s hair in Kill Magazine “Love” issue. Ladies this is a great look for New Years EVE! To achieve this look Use PURE Wavy in 14” and use your hot tool to lock in deep romantic waves. For more body, try our SEA Tahitian Curl!
Beauty enthusiast have solved your problem with a bobby pin that secures the hair without leaving the indentations behind. Now you can really go crazy with your hair creations and seamlessly go back to a straight and sleek style.
Check out our last post about funky hair pin creations: Bobby Pins for Art
We are officially opening a new boutique in the beautiful city of Philadelphia. The city of Brotherly love is known for the Cheesesteaks, Soft Pretzels, Hoagies, Water Ice, Liberty Bell, Rocky Steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum, Will smith, Bill Cosby, Tina Fey, Bradley Cooper, Patti LaBelle, Jill Scott, Grace Kelly and now Indique!!! We are happy to now be apart of Philly’s rich culture, history, and tax-free shopping!
A great way to restore moisture to your skin through the harsh winter months is with a scrub!
A recipe to rejuvenate your skin and bring it back to life. The sugar is an excellent exfoliate to remove dead skin cells - leaving you face soft and smooth.
Follow these steps below to create an edible scrub yummy enough to eat. FYI: great to use for your lips as well!
Brown Sugar Scrub
1). Mix 3 table spoon equal parts of warm extra virgin olive oil (hint: WARM, not HOT! Mix well to avoid hot spots that might burn) and brown sugar.
2). Starting with one table spoon of honey, add into your scrub and mix well. Add more until your mixture becomes gooey. Depending on the ingredients you use, you can adjust the amount of each ingredient until your scrub becomes the desire texture, a gooey and slightly sticky mix.
3). Now apply it to a clean and damp face and gently scrub for 1-2 minutes, concentrating on the rough patches.
4). Wash your scrub off with warm water, and follow with a facial treatment or moisturizer. Enjoy your smooth skin.
This can be repeated once to twice a week for best results.
When it comes to universally-flattering hairstyles, we’ve noticed that our celeb hair favorites are going up.. up.. and away…with oh so chic top buns! They’ve been all the rage in recent months, and we’re especially loving this look for the holiday season. Get the look with straight and wavy textures from our Pure, Bounce, and Sea collections!
Don’t underestimate the power of the thick, golden brown sap we use for baking or to sweeten our favorite tea. The natural properties of honey is so versatile that it can be used on the skin and hair. Honey is a humectant which seals in moisture. This way the hair can withstand humidity and the dry environment it is constantly surrounded by. Although its packed vitamins, honey has an antibacterial agent too!
Need some amazing tunes today? Check out our Indiquenista's, Simone "Boss Lady" Amelia, mix tape! Boss Lady Presents: Woman On Top is the first volume in a series celebrating female artists in hip-hop. This year was pivotal for femcees emerging into the mainstream with brash confidence, a clearly diverse sound and a shared view on how to move their careers forward in unison without playing into the media’s incessant attempts to drive them apart. Download the link below:
Who are the top 50 beauties with the best hair transformations? Grazia picked an amazing list for 2012 and one of our Indique Faves, Azealia Banks, made the list! Azealia's ever changing colorful 30" mane keeps her fans guessing what her next shade will be. Other celebs that made this hair formation list are Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Blake Lively, & Lana Del Rey!
Let’s face it winter can be a killer on our hair. Check out some great tips below on how to protect your mane during this winter season:
1) Protect It: Protective styles such as weaves or braids can help to protect your hair from breakage in the winter. When your real hair is tucked away bring your Indique hair out to play! It can stand up to the harsh elements such as wind, snow or rain!
2) Deep Condition It: Heated areas such as home or the office can dry out your hair. Help restore its moisture by using a great deep conditioner or moisturizer such as Indique Essentials.
3) Use Less Heat: With heated areas already drawing moisture from your hair it’s key to keep heated tools to a minimum. Winter is an ideal season to practice setting techniques like wet sets, pin curls and wraps, none of which require heat to style your hair.
Happy Styling Ladies!
Nicki Minaj recently announced that coming February 2013, she would be going solo as MAC’s VIVA GLAM girl and will be dropping a new shade of Lavender lipstick as well. We can’t wait!!!
Have any of you walked past Forever 21 recently and seen the amazing CHANEL IMAN in the window displays? Model Chanel Iman goes platinum blonde for Forever 21’s winter ad campaign! Go crazy with Hysteria in 613 and look out for awesome winter pieces to store in your wardrobe!