Always wanted to wear a red lip but never knew how to pull it off? Follow these simple tricks to help you rock glamorous red lips this New Years.
Your lips should already have foundation or powder on, this will help prolong the lipstick and make it last throughout the night.
1. Use a dull point lip liner in a shade that matches your lipstick.
2. Draw the desired lip—lips are over-drawn to give the appearance of fullness (if you already have full lips, you do not need to worry about this step).
3. You want to fill in the lips with the lip liner.
4. Apply the lipstick and cover entirely (you can use a brush to make it easier).
5. Carefully clean any smudges with foundation and a qtip.
6. Added Tip—sweep a light colored white or cream matte eye shadow around the bottom lip and blend, this will really make the lips POP!